Saturday, April 24, 2010

Amazingly Entertaining 4 minute MSNBC Dylan Ratigan video about Banksters, the Law, and you called "Change the Law".

I suspended my democratic loyalty after the way Hillary Clinton was treated in the 2008 election. I no longer watch any of the cable news channels, however I ESPECIALLY AVOID MSNBC and will continue to do so until Keith Olbermann, Rachel Maddow, and friends are off the air.

However, it doesn't matter what your politics are and who you support. Right now, the number one focus should be giving people the fairest chance to either keep their home, OR, THE equity that has been built up in their home.

The forceclosing (a new word?) of a home that still has equity built up in it IS UNACCEPTABLE.

For those who are curious right now I am for nither both major parties. I even started a blog called My Third Party to show my support for third party candidates as I don't believe either party deserves a boost in congress.

No comments: