Monday, November 7, 2016

Forbes Article Proves Donald Trump could face Income Tax Fraud Charges and Billions in Penalties if Trump loses the 2016 Presidential Election to Hillary Clinton.

Update: June 13. 2021. I would have updated this site sooner but for a long time I could not access it, then I lost a column and it was a mess, still kind of is". Democrat Centric California Politicians do not care about Seniors. My Mother died as a direct result. I am NO LONGER a life long Democrat. I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016, Donald Trump in 2020.

I am a Trumplican. Our mainstream media is controlled by those who think like they are 12 years old. I seriously wonder if the power brokers at the top have handed the media over to their 12 year old children.

End of update.

Oh, leave Trump alone, anything Trump does, is because someone else did it before him. So quit making him out to be the guy who does things wrong. He does what you politicians already let others do.

Trump / Kamala Harris in 2024.



Please consider signing the Debt Neutrality Petition by clicking here.