.....................Total Pageviews

THANKS for HELPING to GROW SWARM The BANKS

THANKS for HELPING to GROW SWARM The BANKS

SUPPORT INSIDE JOB!

My photo
If you have a question about this blog or the 12 other anti financial terrorism blogs I have created, please email me at info at alexlogic.com. If you are having trouble leaving a comment, please let me know at the email address listed above.

Followers

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
CLICK ON IMAGE

CLICK IMAGE

CLICK IMAGE

Thursday, April 14, 2011

TaxMasters: Do They Deliver on Tax Debt Promises?



If you want to read the accompanying ABC News article, please click here. I was surprised to hear that the cable and broadcast channels already carrying Tax Master commercials are going to continue to carry them.

No comments:

Share Gadget


FOR INFORMATION ONLY, NOT AN OFFICIAL ENDORSEMENT.