Saturday, February 19, 2011

How Swarm the Banks can save you time.

I sometimes wonder if some visitors actually understand the biggest benefit that Swarm The Banks provides to them. Swarm the Banks actually does not compete with any other mortgage watchdog blog for your attention. Instead, Swarm the Banks allows you to instantly track dozens of other blogs by viewing a short excerpt of their latest blog article.

Even better, the most current blog articles from all of the blogs listed on Swarm the Banks are found at the top of the two columns that are located next to the center column. The most current article from all the blogs listed can be found by simply scrolling down the page.

Better still, Swarm the Banks doesn't store content from any other blog site, this is the best way to avoid stealing other bloggers content. As the various blog article links update with new content blurbs, the prior content can only be found on the bloggers site.

People who get it, really get it, and like the time saving ability to keep in touch with dozens of blogs. Checking in 2 or 3 times a day will inevitably result in at least a dozen new article excerpts appearing at the top of the two columns located on each side of the main column.

The main center column is used by myself to write content that I hope will contribute mortgage awareness articles of interest as well. Plus, the center articles is how google sends readers to Swarm The Banks. Even though I have been an internet forum contributor for the past 10 years, and a blogger for the past almost three years, I still am surprised at the lack of reciprocal links that Swarm the Banks gets.

If some blog was sending me hits every single day, at some point, I would seriously consider listing them on my blog. Amazingly, of the several dozen blogs listed on Swarm The Banks, I don't think anyone has ever listed a reciprocal link on their site without my first asking, and even then, that still is only a couple out of several dozen.

Am I complaining, not exactly. And, I'll take a moment and thank those who have taken the time to twitter the Swarm the Banks link.

I just don't understand that apparently smug layer that lies in all of us that worries most about how many hits our own blogs get, rather than how many hits our blogs give out.

I can pretty much bet a million dollars, and win, that at present time Swarm the Banks gives out a HUNDRED TIMES MORE HITS than it receives from other blogs, so I have a clear conscience about the purpose of Swarm The Banks and how helpful it is to the mortgage fraud issue. I just struggle with the smugness others might be feeling knowing they get hits from here, but having no desire or inclination to give back with a reciprocal link.

Some bloggers don't track their hits and may be completely clueless as to what I am talking about, but in this day and age, it is a good thing to know where your hits come from, and give back when it doesn't cost anything.

You are viewing Swarm The Banks. Please check out Parallel Foreclosure blog and UNfair Foreclosures blog as well.

2 comments:

Pete Feltman said...

Hello,
I've found your blog to be very helpful - so thanks for all your content.

I've started the non-violent revolt against the rich. We're originating in San Francisco but we hope that it will spread quickly and peacefully.

This is a revolt for true equality, real freedom, and a sustainable civilization.

Our first visible event is tomorrow, March 15th in the financial district of San Francisco. The next event will be on tax day (April 15) and we're looking for people to step up and help organize that one.

I'm blogging about the journey that I'm on, so you can get a sense of my progress, values and ethics at: buskerbayarea.wordpress.com

peace,
pete feltman

Alessandro Machi said...

Hi Pete, I've added your blog to Swarm the Banks.
Just don't forget the middle earth people located somewhere between the progressive whack a Noodle and the Neo Con Republican Agendas.