Thursday, November 18, 2010

URGENT, House of Representatives Financial Services Housing and Community Opportunity Subcommittee, mortgage servicing issues, Thurs, Nov. 18, 2010

URGENT, House of Representatives Financial Services Housing and Community Opportunity Subcommittee, mortgage servicing issues, Thurs, Nov. 18, 2010 at 10AM (or thereafter).

A mirror meeting to the one held two days earlier in the Senate, but this one is for the House of Representatives. This one has gone under the radar a bit but should be on CSPAN, the House of Representatives channel.

UPDATE: 2:00 Eastern Standard Time. I saw a small portion of the hearing. I could not find which channel it was on, and I mistakenly thought it would be on the House of Representative CSPAN channel, when instead it was on CSPAN-3. Then when I found it, I heard about 10 minutes, when they cut away to the Charlie Rangel misconduct hearing.

I'm hoping the meeting will be available as an archive and will share the info when I find out. If you know, please leave it in the comments section.

thanks.

Edit update: Nov. 27, 2010 10:55 pm.

No comments: