.....................Total Pageviews

THANKS for HELPING to GROW SWARM The BANKS

THANKS for HELPING to GROW SWARM The BANKS

SUPPORT INSIDE JOB!

My photo
If you have a question about this blog or the 12 other anti financial terrorism blogs I have created, please email me at info at alexlogic.com. If you are having trouble leaving a comment, please let me know at the email address listed above.

Followers

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
CLICK ON IMAGE

CLICK IMAGE

CLICK IMAGE

Friday, May 21, 2010

All Aboard the X-Train to Vegas.

All Aboard the X-Train to Vegas. On a sister blog of mine called Wall Street Change, I had just written about the X-Train to Vegas when a day or so later Andy Rooney provided a stinging rebuke of the Gambling Industry and its detrimental role to our economy. I added that video to the article.

However, the X-Train to Vegas article link above takes a pro-active role in suggesting ways Vegas can be helpful to the U.S. economy, and that can help create jobs that keeps people in their homes.

Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Share Gadget


FOR INFORMATION ONLY, NOT AN OFFICIAL ENDORSEMENT.